Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Plan

Have you ever woken up in morning to find you have "a plan" for the future? Does it scare the shit out of you? This has happened to me, and I was terrified. Yes, thinking about being a "grown up" scares me to death. I've always been the type of person to just go with the flow, traveled around after high school not caring about what I did or where I ended up. Now I find myself thinking about my future, making money, stability, and going to a university after city college. Don't get me wrong bloggers, I absolutely do not wish to get caught up in corporate bullshit and end up living a mediocre life. I want to have paid vacations, sick days, the ability to transfer to a new city, all these things that most people take for granted. I have never had it, and I want it.

No comments: