Friday, February 26, 2010

So Obsessed


I've been wearing black circle skirts (with or without pleating) all over the place. I love that you can wear them with practically anything and can be dressed up or down at the drop of a hat. They're definitely my favorite basic for winter and I don't see my love for them slowing down anytime soon.


Never before have I been an advocate for natural color or styled hair. Growing up I always changed my hair style and color, but for some reason, I am dieing over long natural, untouched locks. I can't wait for my hair color (chocolate brown) to fade out so my mousy brown can shine through and my natural happy healthy hair will be all I'm left with!


I've been wearing candy apple red lipstick since I was 14 years old, same shade, different brands. This is the first time I've been attracted to such a dark, dare I say Gothic shade. I've been wearing Bordoux By Rimmel almost every day for the month of Feb. and have never gotten so many compliments on a lip shade before! And at 4.50 a tube how could you not love it?


On a final note, scrunched socks? I DIE!

No comments: